No Video Available this week.
Improvements and New Features
- If a user is navigating in DeepHow and the auto logout time is about to be met, we will now show up a pop-up message letting the user know they have 60 seconds to hit “continue”, otherwise the user will be logged out. If the user has multiple tabs open, the message will show in all tabs.
- Due dates can now be assigned to skills at intervals of 2 weeks, 1 month and 3 months. Additionally, notification reminders (both in-app and email notifications) can be utilized in order to let users know that their skills are about to expire, as well as if they’re overdue.
- We’ve improved the way skills are displayed in the “to do” tab.
- If a skill has a due date, the skill will be ordered by how overdue a skill is.
- For skills that don't have a due date, they will show by the assigned date.
- Inside the “completed” tab, skills will be organized by “assigned on” date.