Improvements and New Features
- We have made a few updates regarding translation of workflow titles and steps:
- Users can now translate workflow titles as well as step names whenever they pick a new language for translation within the Editor.
- if a workflow has been translated to the same language the user picks as their UI language, the title of that workflow will match their UI language of choice. Additionally, the step names will also be translated .
- For videos that were already previously translated and processed, the user will have to go into that specific workflow and click on “Translate Title and Step names”.
- When copying and sharing a URL link from DeepHow or a specific Workflow, you are now provided with a card that includes a thumbnail image as well as a generic title.
- When looking at a user’s role within the Admin → Workspace page, the user’s role will be the same as you see on the Admin → User page.
- Any previously invited user will now show up when searching the user’s name in the Skills and Admin pages.
- When moving from the Transcription to the Segmentation page, we have added a button to allow users to click and go back to the Editor page while Stephanie is transcoding.
Mobile Updates (Features have been sent to App Stores for approval)
- For Android users, you can now search for categories while in a specific workspace.
- For Android and iOS users, the space used to type a message when sharing content has been widened for a better user experience.
- For Android and iOS users, the DeepHow applications have been renamed to “DeepHow Cap” and “DeepHow Nav” to avoid the application names from being cut off on the home screen.