Improvements and New Features
- The “Erase” feature within the DeepHow editing tools was updated to allow users to erase small amounts of video. Previously, users had to erase at least 3 seconds of a video, but now users can erase less than one second of a video if needed.
- Admin users can now choose the cover color for their Workspaces inside the Admin section of DeepHow. By default, the Workspace covers will be blue.
- We have added a column in the “Admin → Users” page called “Last Activity” so admins can see the last time users have logged into DeepHow.
- Workspace admins can now change a user’s names inside the “Admin → Users” page.
- After editing a user’s information in the “Admin → Users” page of DeepHow, the changes will now be immediately visible within the “User” page.
Mobile Updates (Features have been sent to App Stores for approval)
- For iOS and Android users, the DeepHow Capture application will automatically connect to any headphone or audio device your phone is connected to via bluetooth.
- For iOS and Android users, improvements have been made to our Russian language offering within the DeepHow Navigator mobile application.
- For iOS users, we have added new icons related to certification:
- Hourglass icon: Denotes the user has finished the skill and is awaiting certification.
- Progress bar with certification icon: Dones the user has been certified, however has not yet finished the skill.