- When you are uploading a video on the Capture App, and decide to get out of focus of the App, by sending the app into the background, the upload process stops.
- The Capture App does not upload in the background due to Apple policies, which restrict background uploads to only a few apps.
- Android also can't upload in the background, but the reason is different from iOS.
- If the user puts the app in the background and their device runs low on memory, the system will kill the app. This leads to the entire Capture App being shut down.
- Users should keep the app's screen open while uploading workflows. The new features, like Auto Logout and IP Restriction, will work seamlessly as long as the app remains in the foreground.
- Wi-fi vs cellular reception can impact the upload time(s).