- The "Insufficient Storage" error message on the Capture app typically indicates that there is not enough storage space available to capture videos on your device.
- Check Available Storage
- The minimum storage for recording is 5GB.
- We've set this rule because we allow users to record 40-minute videos, and a 40-minute video requires additional storage for local transcoding and upload cache.
- Uninstall Unused Apps or Files:
- Remove apps or files that you no longer use to free up additional storage space.