What is a Script Planner?
- A script planner is a document that helps you organize and outline the content and structure of a video before recording
- This is essentially the blueprint for the video content, helping you organize thoughts, ideas, and key points that need to be covered in the video
Why Use a Script Planner?
- A script planner ensures everyone is on the same page, from the person in front of the camera and behind
- Helps reduce errors and improvisation which saves time and creates a more professional feel
- This helps create consistency and quality content for your video library
Tips before you Start:
- Use the same outline for each video
- Talk directly to the user watching the workflow
- Provide clear definitions if necessary and explanations as to why
- Recap at the end what the user should have learned
Name of Video: Clear and Concise Title that reflects topic or Purpose of video
- Begin with a brief introduction that captures the attention of the viewers and provides an overview of the training material
- Introductions can start with "Hello, My name is..", "The goal of this video is...", etc.
- State the objectives and goals of the training video to set clear expectations
- Call out Pre-requisites like PPE, tools needed, definitions that may be foreign
- Potentially start with a definition to recap for users who may not know what the terminology is
- Break down the training content into step by step
- Potentially provide background info to explain why each step is necessary
- Incorporate examples as you are explaining it to reinforce learning
Summarization and Conclusion:
- End each video with a brief summary, highlighting what the user should be able to accomplish now
- Encourage user to practice the learned skill
Title: How to Change the Thumbnail Image on a Workflow - Clear and concise ✅
Hi, today I'm going to show you how to change the thumbnail picture on a workflow while in the editor. Introduces purpose of video ✅
First, let’s define thumbnail. A thumbnail is a still image that acts as a preview image for your video.
When a video has an enticing thumbnail, viewers are more likely to watch it, which will increase engagement with the content
Helpful context with definition before diving into how to do it ✅
Changing thumbnails can be done either when workflows are unpublished or published.
However, you have to be within the editor in order to change this thumbnail picture.
- So if you hover over here on the top and it's a published video, it's going to ask you “Do you want to unpublish the video?”
- You'll say yes.
- Click on the picture.
- And then select from the video.
- So I'm going play to pinpoint the part I want
- Or you can slide through So I think right around here this is my new thumbnail picture that I'd like
- I'll click select
- You can zoom in or out if you want and then once you
- Once Selected the picture that you want, just click done.
- And now you'll see it's changed here and you'll go ahead and publish the workflow.
- And then once you're done, you'll see that it's changed right here.
Step by step instructions and easy to follow with an example ✅
You can now navigate to your workflows and edit the thumbnails.
If you have any questions, check out our knowledge base or reach out to support. Thank you.
Summarizes what the users have learned after this training video, that they should go and try it and also summarizes what the value is for them and their users ✅