If you are looking to enable / integrate your SSO with Deephow you can find the needed details below.
When SSO is enabled, users are able to use your company's credentials to log into DeepHow. Users logging in for the first time are automatically created in the system and access DeepHow workspaces as viewers in the General Workspace.* (See below for additional user enrollment)
DeepHow supports the OIDC authentication protocol for SSO integration. The implementation consists of four steps:
- Initial Evaluation
- Release to Production
Current Supported IDP's :
- Google Firebase
- Microsoft Azure/Active Directory
- Duo Cisco
If you do not see your IDP we may still be able to integrate, but it may require additional (custom) configuration.
* If you would like to load your users in bulk and assign them to a specific Workspace and Role (vs General / Viewer) you can do so via the API. This way when the users login via SSO they are already assigned.
REQUESTING SSO ENABLEMENT:
If you would like request an SSO Enablement :
- Reach out to your CSM / AE requesting the engagement.
- You will be provided with an SSO Questionnaire
- A support ticket will be created for tracking purposes.
- Return the Completed Questionnaire
- The Enablement Lead will review the Questionnaire and schedule a call to discuss the process moving forward.