Adding key terms to workflows is essential for users as it simplifies content comprehension, improves navigation, and ultimately boosts knowledge retention, resulting in more effective learning.
- Navigate to the Editor section, and select a new unpublished workflow. make sure this workflow is on step 0
- In this step of transcription, key terms are automatically created on the right-hand side under the video. These key terms show you the common phrases used throughout.
- You can select the key term and it will highlight the words in the transcription to see how often it is used.
- You can hit the X on the key term if you don’t want it to appear.
- To add a key term, highlight a word on the transcription on the right and it will then appear on the list.
- Once you finish going through the editing process and publish a workflow, end users will now be able to see these key terms. A viewer will navigate to a workflow, select the search icon on the bottom left and the key terms will populate. Users can select the key term and
- Users will be brought to the step and time that the key term was used.