In this workflow, we will go through the steps on how to make a reviewer and how they will then publish that workflow.
1. Once you, as the org admin, login, navigate to the Admin section via the drop-down.
2. Under Settings, select Permissions and ensure that Workflow Review is Enabled.
3. Select Users within the Admin section.
4. Make sure the user you want to review is already added to the system.
5. In order to make this user a reviewer, navigate to a Workspace Group within the admin section and select a Workspace.
6. Make sure you add the user you wish to review workflows within this workspace.
7. Once added, select the three dots (...) here and select Add as a Reviewer. The icon has been added next to the image of the user. You can return to the three dots and select Remove as a reviewer at any time.
8. Now it’s time to send over a workflow. Navigate to the Editor and select the same workspace.
9. Select an unpublished workflow. When you are ready with this workflow, you can select Send to Reviewer.
10. You will be able to select the user and assign them to review.
11. You will receive a pop-up message here confirming that this workflow is now sent for review.
12. The user will receive an email notification as well as a notification in their app that a workflow is now ready to be reviewed.
13. When the reviewer selects the video within the editor, they will be able to edit and then Publish the workflow.
- Read our article on how reviewers can not send workflows to other reviewers