Watch this video to learn how to search for workflows within the editor and navigator.
Search Within Editor:
- When you are within the Editor, you can select a workspace, and then navigate to the top toolbar, and select the search icon.
- Here you have the ability to search within this specific workspace and refine the search by published or unpublished workflows. Begin typing and then select enter on your keyboard.
- To search within all workspaces, navigate back to the top toolbar, and select the drop-down, and click all.
- You can again refine by published or unpublished here.
- Type the content you are searching for and there comes up the workflow
Search Within Navigator:
- While within the navigator to search for workflows in the navigator, select a workspace. Here you are able to search for a workflow within that workspace type and enter through your keyboard. The relevant workflow will populate below.
- Navigate to the top search to search within all workspaces for a workflow, navigate to the top, and select the search icon here.
- Once you're located in All, begin typing and select Enter on your keyboard. All the relevant workflows will populate below.