How to Use the Multi-Edit Feature
1. Once Stephanie finishes processing your uploaded workflow, select the workflow.
2. Before you edit the transcription on the left hand side, first select Edit Video on the right hand side. Please note: Multi-edit is only available in step one - transcription.
Select Yes, Edit to continue to edit video.
3. On the top of the edit video page, you will have three options: Cut, Voiceover, and Rotate. Cut will be selected automatically when you enter Edit Video. Please note: Best practice is to make cuts on your workflow and then move forward.
4. To cut out a section of the video, select the white bar within the video timeline at the bottom and drag to where you would like to make your first cut. Then select Cut above the timeline. This will segment the workflow into two parts.
5. Drag the white bar to where you want to make your second cut and select cut again. This will now segment the video into three parts.
6. Select the section you would like to delete. Once selected, it will be highlighted in blue. Select Delete above the timeline to delete the section.
7. Repeat this process until you have finished cutting and deleting all the sections you would like to remove from your workflow.
8. If you would like to undo changes you made, select the back arrow/forward arrow to the right of the timeline to toggle between individual changes made.
9. To zoom into the timeline for more granular edits, select the zoom in/out feature to see your frames expand or shrink.
10. Once you have finished all of your edits, select the Save button at the top of the page. Please note: If you do not press the save button, you will lose all edits you have made
11. Upon saving, Stephanie will begin transcoding the video. Once the transcoding is finished, you can continue on to edit the video. When finalized, you are now able to move to edit the transcription.