This workflow will demonstrate how to perform a Screen Recording within DeepHow.
- Upon logging in, Select the drop-down on the left-hand side and select Editor.
- Once in the Editor, on the right-hand side select Upload Video and then select Record Screen. Keep in mind that you can only record up to 15 minutes using this option
- You will name your workflow and select the language that is spoken in the workflow. You will select the workspace group and the workspace within that group where you would like this screen recording to be saved. Just a note, that you can change the location later if you decide it fits another workspace better.
- Once everything is selected, select Start Recording
- You will be prompted to select what screen or app you wish to screen-record and then select Share.
- It will give you a 5-second countdown.
- Once you are done recording the content, click the Stop Sharing button.
- The video will now begin rendering and saving. It will also save a copy on your computer as well. Please note: do not leave screens while it's saving because this might cause an error.
- Once finished, you will see that AI Stephanie is now processing it. Once completed, you will be able to see a new bar that says New, and that will mean you are ready to start editing your workflow.