In this workflow we will demonstrate how add Annotations to your workflow.
How to Use Annotation
- Annotation option is available at the builder stage, after you have completed the transcription and segmentation phase.
- You will want to have completed all of your trimming and erasing before using annotation.
- Select the annotation tab and select which step you want to add annotation to.
- It helps if you scroll to the spot in the workflow where you want to annotate in the workflow step.
- For Text Annotation: Click on the T icon and click on the area you want to annotate. A box will appear saying text. Click on the text box and type in what you would like. You can decide if you want it to be bold or italic. You can change the color and decide if you want to highlight the box.
- For Drawing: Click on the pencil and start drawing in the workflow. You can change the color and size of the drawing.
- For Arrow: Click on the arrow and draw the arrow to get the right size you want. You can change the color.
- Whichever one you decide to use, make sure you scroll down on the video to see the bar where you can pick where in the workflow you want the annotation to show up. It is similar to how you erase sections in a workflow.
- The other option is on the right where you can see the spots with a time stamp on it to pinpoint where you want your annotations to show up.
- Once you've completed all of your annotations, go ahead and press save. You are now ready to add translations or publish your workflow.